Water Damage Coral Springs, FL, Serving all of South Florida
Not All The Restoration Companies Are The Same
“Experience the difference“ Matthew Bulzacchelli, Founder and CEO will personally inspect and give you a free estimate and advice with his vast experience and deep compassion for his clients. You will soon see you’re in good hands and realize why he is led the industry for 25 years here in South Florida.
Your business is very important to us and we want to be your restoration contractor. We guarantee expert service at the best prices. We will meet or beat any “apples to apples” estimate to earn your business, that’s how confident we are in our pricing.
For the last 25 years of serving South Florida, we offer the best service at the best price and have always been known for our honesty, reliability and expertise in the services we offer.
Water damage in the home or business due to flood or plumbing issues can be devastating. At ARS, restoring your property to pre-flood condition is our goal. Not only will we restore your home or business, we will restore your life – getting you back into your normal routine. Our process is simple and effective, and our service is friendly and prompt. Water Damage Coral Springs can happen at any time. ARS is prepared to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a 1 hour response time. We are your neighborhood emergency water damage restoration team!
· Removing excess moisture from the space using fans, dehumidifiers, and other tools.
· For high flood levels, more gear may be needed to remove standing water from the property.
· Using our state-of-the-art diagnostic tools detect moisture levels. Our certified, bonded and insured contractors will evaluate pre-existing damage, the source of the water intrusion, surface deterioration, and fungal growth.
· Manipulation of the contents of the property to make sure everything is dried. Our expert restoration professionals will assist and advise how best to clean some of the materials in your home. Mold and mildew can be prevented if proper cleaning is practiced.
Restoration & Prevention
· Dehumidifiers to remove moisture from the air.
· High-speed fans to keep air movement up and evaporate water located in furniture, carpets, flooring, and walls.
· Temperature regulation techniques to minimize the warping and swelling of floors.
· Keeping an eye on any issues, especially water leakage to prevent flooding accidents. We can not control the climate, but we can control what goes on on our properties. A keen eye and regular maintenance will prevent future floods.
Call ARS for a free estimate of your property’s water damage. If this is an emergency, you may contact us at any time, 24 hours a day and we will respond within 1 hour of your request. Our certified and trained technicians are qualified to assess and restore any water damage situation. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Feel confident that ARS can take care of all of your mold problems. We also offer services for water damage Fort Lauderdale if you ever have a flood; fire damage Fort Lauderdale if you should ever have a fire or need smoke damage Fort Lauderdale, we cover it all.
For reliable and honest 24-hour service, free estimates, and advice, call ARS.